OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR TEAM AND CUSTOMERS
Our top priority is to be able to keep working without compromising the health and safety of our customers and our team members. We understand that receiving people in our home can cause insecurity. Therefore, we make public our measures and efforts to provide peace of mind to our clients in these extraordinary times.
The sustainable energy transition is more important than ever and this encourages us to keep working. Even at this uncertain time, the sun will rise tomorrow.
What to expect during an installation
Members from our team may come into contact with our clients during the technical visit or during the installation process, which usually lasts between 2 and 4 days. During this time, and depending on the type of installation, our installers will need to enter the home to perform electrical work.
We make sure that our installers follow all current sanitary recommendations and we respect social distancing policies. Our installers will not shake hands and will always try to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters. In addition, they will wear a mask at all times. When doing interior work, our personnel will, at the end of the tasks, go over the surfaces they have worked on with disinfectant.
For the measures to be implemented efficiently we need your support: please do not interact with the installers unless it is absolutely necessary. We also ask that the interior spaces have good airflow: open windows and/or doors if the weather allows, or turn on an air conditioning device in case of bad weather. At the time of signing any documentation, we ask you to do it with your pen. To protect our team and the people who are in contact with them, if at any time you think you may be ill, please do not hesitate to ask our staff to arrange a new date to perform the work.
Our employees receive trained in:
• Symptoms and spread of COVID-19
• Current hygiene recommendations from health authorities
• Appropriate social distancing practices
In addition, to further minimize the risk of contagion, we follow the guidelines for action provided by CONAIF.* These guidelines contemplate five different scenarios:
1. Before going to the customer’s home, make sure that the installers do not show symptoms.
2. During travel, keep as much distance as possible and the surfaces of the vehicle disinfected.
3. Before the intervention at home, the client is asked to maintain safe distances and ensure that they have all the necessary PPE (personal protective equipment).
4. During the intervention in the home, ventilate the room and keep tools and surfaces disinfected.
5. At the end of the intervention at home, safely remove PPE and discard them according to protocol, wash clothes and disinfect tools.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact your solar advisor or any member of our team. At Experta Solar, we continue our job, taking all precautions to bring the energy from the sun to every home and bussiness.
* CONAIF is the National Confederation of Associations of Plumbing, Gas, Heating, Air Conditioning, Fire Protection, Electricity, and Related Companies
Would you like to talk with one of our solar experts?
Leave us your details and we will contact you within 24 hours.
You can also call us from Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 9pm and Saturdays between 9:00am and 9:00pm